Community Engagement and Advocacy
EGP members sit on the boards, and executive committees of local, national and community organizations that advocate for, offer and make recommendations about best practices for mental health care, to help promote attention to diversity, inclusion and equity.
- Crossroads International, a group that works to empower girls in Africa.
- The International Association for Women’s Mental Health
- World Psychiatric Association, Women’s Mental Health
- Canadian Task Force for Preventive Health Care
- Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA) Toronto
Provincial and Local
- Hong Fook Mental Health Association and Across Boundaries
- Toronto Police Sexual Assault Advisory Board
- Advisory committee on Sexual Assault and Misconduct for Toronto Police College