Annual Department of Psychiatry Psychopharmacology Conference
An annual psychopharmacological update relevant to a wide variety of practices in psychiatry and primary care.
This conference will include sessions from experts from the Department of Psychiatry, University of Toronto.
This year, updates will address pharmacotherapy across the life cycle for Addictions, Mood Disorders, Schizophrenia, OCD, ADHD, PTSD , and Neurodevelopmental Disorder.
A Webcast option is available to anyone located outside the GTA.
Sections 1 and 3 Accreditation from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, and Mainpro (Family Medicine)
This event has the following accreditations:
- Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada – 4.0 Section 1 (Didactic sessions)
- Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada – 2.0 Section 3 (Self-Assessment)
- The College of Family Physicians of Canada – 6.0 Mainpro+ credits (1 credit/hour)
- American Medical Association
- European Union of Medical Specialists