Featuring informative speakers, meaningful hands-on experience, and a welcoming environment that facilitates learning.
Psych Refresh is the ONLY psychiatry review course you need!
Learner input and feedback are at the core of our Psych Refresh course design. Our roster of highly regarded speakers will share current and relevant content. Afternoon small group sessions will provide a unique opportunity to practice PDM/OSCE style cases in a safe and supportive environment.
Psych Refresh Offers:
- Morning sessions that feature dynamic and engaging speakers reviewing the most current and relevant material.
- Afternoon sessions that are small group, experiential based, allowing participants to apply their knowledge and gain real-time feedback.
- A spacious, bright environment ideal for learning.
- Fresh and nutritious catering.
Program Goals and Objectives:
- Provide a current and relevant overview covering all of psychiatry.
- Create a safe and supportive environment to practice applying knowledge via case-based learning.
- Engage learners with the best speakers and content that U of T has to offer.
Click here to register and learn more!
SPACE IS LIMITED!