Collaborations and Relationships
Collaborations and relationships within the Division of Adult Psychiatry and Health Systems include:
- Working closely with the Consultation Liaison Division in the redesign of Collaborative Care rotations, competencies, and quality indicators.
- Collaborating with the Division of Psychotherapies, Humanities and Education Scholarship in addressing the training needs of frontline providers in Toronto.
- Co-leading with the Department of Family and Community Medicine on advancing collaborative mental health care practice, education and scholarship.
- Co-leading with the Department of Medicine and the Department of Family and Community Medicine in Building Bridges to Integrated Care (BRIDGES): supporting the design, implementation and evaluation of interventions that promote integration of care across medical disciplines and the continuum of care.
- Building relationships with senior planners from the US, UK and Australia to support evidence based planning and international trials.
- Collaborating with the Institute for Medical Science and the Institute for Health Policy, Management and Evaluation.